In conjunction with the 2014 Human Rights Week Celebrations organized by UN, SUHAKAM, GMM, Bar Council and Proham, it gives us immense pleasure to inform you that PROHAM (Society for the Promotion of Human Rights) in collaboration with Brickfields Asia College is organizing a Human Rights Speech Competition to commemorate the World Human Rights Day on 10th December 2014.
The theme of the Human Rights Speech competition is “Can Law Safeguard Harmony in Diversity?” and is open to all law students in public and private colleges. The competition will be held at Brickfields Asia College, PJ Campus on Wednesday 10th December, 2014. Please refer to the attached guidelines for details on the rules and guidelines. The closing date for registration is Dec 3, 2014.
We look forward to your active participation to make the event a memorable one.
- All participants are to be present on time
- The competition is open for viewing
- Participants cannot enter the hall prior to their speech, but are allowed to do so upon presenting the speech.
- 5 to 6 finalists will be chosen by the judges based on presentation and discretion
- The Finalist will only be announced at 7.30 pm (during the finals)
- All participants are required to stay till 7.30 pm for the finals (as results will only be announced then)
- Participants are allowed to edit their speeches for the finals